Ross has over 30 successful years in Senior Corporate Sales Management in both Victoria and Queensland. His consultative approach translates directly into real estate (his first love) by carefully matching vendors with potential purchasers.
Having successfully bought and sold numerous properties, Ross’ knowledge and passion for real estate investment provides him with understanding and insight into clients’ needs.
Client needs is Ross focus and when you deal with him expect him to wish to understand your needs and goals in property.
Ross has a proven tack record of responding to enquiries promptly by phone, a commitment to delivering on promises and believes relationship building is paramount in building a strong business partnership.
Responding in a timely to your needs by voice, preferably to text, as soon as possible, being on time for commitments, delivering on what he commits to, meeting face-to-face and honesty is on the top of Ross’ agenda daily.
Growing up in the South East suburbs and working for many years in the foreshore areas around Frankston, Ross has an excellent understanding of the area and the fabulous infrastructure that makes the area so attractive to buyers.
Setting realistic goals and stretching those to your advantage are daily objectives that you will see delivered.
Ross can be contacted on 0411 460 060 and looks forward to discussing your needs in real estate.
In November 2016 Ross moved to Victoria for family reasons and have now settled not far for from Mount Eliza and Mornington.
Ross was a Sales Director with broad business knowledge and capability gained from developing, delivering and articulating value propositions for diverse industries ranging to Government and large commercial entities.
Ross has excellent leadership skills having coached and managed 14 direct and 20+ indirect reports to successfully grow sales volumes and revenue targets of up to $60Mpa billed revenue, the most significant including on-boarding a client that generated over $240M across a five-year period.
Resilient and outcome focused with a preference for achieving “right first time” outcomes and with skills to communicate at all levels to ensure successful business negotiations and resolutions.
Key strengths include:
• Extensive understanding of Government bodies and how to meet specific local and state government needs;
• Strong customer focus to develop and grow service capability to meet business demands;
• Goal-orientated with ability to design and implement initiatives to improve business capability;
• Strategic brand and product life cycle management focused on understanding customers and developing brand values and differentiators;
• Ability to develop, motivate and retain key talent to ensure minimum staff turnover and maximum sales effectiveness.
• Increased sales performance of up to 120% year on year through the implementation of new sales structure and performance measurements across sales teams. Elected Member Queensland Executive Committee
State Manager Queensland (grew into Honeywell Bull then Wang)
Honeywell Information Systems
January 1986 – January 1997 (11 years 1 month)
Responsible for company development and sales achievement managing a team of professional IT staff throughout the development of managed services and third-party support of hardware throughout Queensland.